Thursday, May 21, 2009

Boxes, boxes, boxes...

We are on the home stretch for packing. I got rid of another bag full of junk today... always a nice feeling! I am HOME ALONE right now... first time since Ivy was born that she's been away from me. Crazy! I hope Frederic survives his walk...

I didn't even pose this picture. Just stumbled across Eliot chilling with his pals.
Life father, like son, gotta love those smiles!
Here's looking at you, kid.
STOP WITH THE PICTURES ALREADY!!!
Mommy and Ivy
And now, off to pack up the non essentials of the kitchen! Dude!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those pictures. Little Ivy really looks chubby and Eliot looks so grown up in that picture. Thanks for letting us be part of your day. It almost feels like we are there.

Love Ya
Deb

Anonymous said...

You aren't allowed to ever quote me on this, but I think I want some kids...

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

I love the pictures! Such cuteness!