Sunday, May 24, 2009

A disastrous day at the park

It's about 90 degrees out and extremely humid. So what did we do at 3:30pm when Eliot got up from his nap? Head outside to play at the park, of course!

About 5 minutes after getting to the park after walking to the metro and taking it a few stops, then walking to the park, Frederic and I realized we were miserable and hot. However, it took another 45 minutes or so to convince Eliot of that. But once he realized he was miserable... he was miserable. And then Ivy realized she was miserable.

And the only cure for hot, humid misery is hot, salty fries from the only air conditioned building in Siwtzerland- McDonalds. And then everyone felt much better.

3 comments:

Vivi said...

Aw, when I saw Ivy in her stroller I though oh, pour doudou! It was 30° in Fry's room last night. The weather is supposed to break tonight but I don't know how I'm gonna make it through the summer worrying about my boy!

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Boo for miserable weather!

Yay for cute kids!

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

(Also, yay for french fries!)