Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Simplify
This is an awesome post for moms about simplifying toys and books in their kids' rooms, so as not to be overrun and eaten alive by them. I especially like the books simplification. I have a tendancy myself to accumulate, and a resistance to passing along books, even when I didn't particularly enjoy them. I'll be finishing my assault on Eliot's bookshelf tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I never even thought about simplfying books, but I'm not there yet...Toys I totally agree with, if I can't keep them picked up, TRASH! ;) We will not be swimming in a sea of toys...Drives me bonkers. ;)
Oh, I think I'm gonna like this!!!
I'm simplifying this week whilst M is out (and then everything won't get taken out of the bin, because he just HAS to have it).
I'm afraid that simplifying books feels like a step too far for me though, although he has a couple by his bed, and a selection for reading that will swap in and out.
Post a Comment