For the last few weeks, Eliot has been diligently working at his first "chore". Yes, in theory, he cleans his own room, brushes his teeth, etc, but this is his first contribution to the family unit. It started as me trying to keep him busy and teach him sorting, but now, it's his job, and he gets mad if I do it for him. Every morning, Eliot unloads the silverware (I remove the sharp knives first, although this morning he protested that, saying that he knew to carry them point-down) and sorts them into the silverware drawer. We have not quite mastered the salad forks vs the dinner forks, but let's face it, not even Frederic does it right. Good thing I'm not a perfectionist...
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey, I am home now so can read these things! Way to go Eliot! I see that Little Rabbit is helping too!
Smooch the kids, love you!
Actually it's not only a separation of forks, Hafsa, if you could watch our kitchen drawers and shelves after Natalie's upheaval operations: nothing could be found anymore. For example my coffee stuff which used to be nicely sorted in one shelf was spread everywhere after reorganization...
Frederic
Post a Comment