Tuesday, November 10, 2009

8 Months

Time flies.

What's new with Ivy? Well, she is refusing to eat pureed stuff in the monring, so she is eating finger foods already instead. Her favorites are pear and banana chunks. In the evening, she eats a puree still, as well as some vegetable finger foods. She's really getting the hang of it, which means I have slightly less food to clean up after she's finished!

She's crawling away happily, and pulling up, and walking holding my hands.

She has continued her 1 night wake up routine, which is AWESOME. I am feeling so great. I'm totally ready to embrace the 9 hour jet lag. Ok, maybe not feeling that great after all...

It feels like she's been here forever. I can't imagine life without her wild hair and big slobbery kisses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time is passing too quickly! She's a cutie. Sometimes she really looks like Frederic, others I think she looks like you!

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

She is so adorable!! And I agree wholeheartedly with not being able to imagine life without your little one. This parenthood thing is AMAZING =)

As for your trip to northern California: I don't think I can make the drive. We have family coming in on November 16 through December 1 and then more family here from December 2 through the 11th, so I'm stuck around here. Maybe next time you guys are here, I'll be able to make the drive up, though! I'd love to meet you all, especially Ivy and Eliot! =)