Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eliot to go

Eliot had a huge growth spurt last week. I really do feel like he grew about 2 inches overnight. His face thinned out, baby fat disappeared, and he started looking a whole lot more like a kid, and a whole lot less like a toddler.

but he still fits into a large grocery sack. Very convenient.He made up this game where he pretended to be Lightning McQueen, and I pretended to be Eliot's mommy, and we pretended to be at Toys'r'Us, and I pretended to buy him. I think he was trying to give me a hint for his Christmas present... I did end up getting him a bunch of cars from the movie Cars, including McQueen, to play with on the plane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might have secured a couple CARS little cars for him too. It was an accidental purchase! Smooch the kids! Love, nana

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

LOL, a hint. How cute =) I love that there are grocery bags large enough for him to fit into. The only ones we have like that are the ones I bought in France.