Thursday, October 15, 2009

In his own words...

On Tuesday, Eliot woke up really thirsty and drank about half a liter of water in ten minutes. I then prepared his breakfast and started giving it to him. Two bites into it, he vomited up all of that water and breakfast all over the table, himself, my breakfast, and his rabbit.

Yesterday, while eating lunch, he decided to bring up the incident. And I quote,

"There was an accident with my tummy and it was all over the table and rabbit got covered in breakfast."

And then he made a big ker-SPASH gesture with his arms.

I think I laughed until I passed out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids say the darnest things. =-)
leta

Cherise said...

LOL! Too funny.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Poor little guy; I'm glad it was a one time thing and he's feeling better. What a funny way to put it, though =) So. Cute.