Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eliot and Ivy playing trains... sort of.

This is how Eliot likes to include Ivy in his games... by burying her under train tracks. I simply play lifeguard, making sure Ivy still has breathing room.And this is Ivy's lion, which is also currently cosleeping with us. I figure if it spends enough time in the bed, it will start to smell like me, and then maybe Ivy would consent to sleeping elsewhere if her lion is with her. I did have the foresight to buy two this time, after dealing with Eliot's molding rabbit situation.

3 comments:

Cherise said...

Love it! At least he's sharing his toys :)

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Molding rabbit situation?

The pictures with the train tracks are so precious. What a lucky girl Ivy is to have a brother who so loves her and wants to share his toys with her =)

John said...

I also love the train track pictures. Most parents I know would (wrongly) stop their child the second they come close to a baby with a track in their hand. But you allow him to be the loving brother he is! I love it...and you're awesome!