Ivy hit the 2 month mark on Sunday. I can't believe how fast these two months have gone by. Was that me, just a few days ago talking about how difficult and fussy she is? No, surely not that adorable little girl who just slept for SEVEN HOURS STRAIGHT last night... nah, I must have been confused.
Then again, I shouldn't expect that sleeping streak to last... Yesterday Ivy had her 2 month well baby visit, and got her first round of vaccinations, which usually tires a baby out. She weighed in at 4.7kg (10.4lbs) and 54.5cm long. Wow! She gained a full kilogram in a month.
In other news, Frederic and Eliot both have mild colds... they are just not getting a break this spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seven hours? YAY for Mom!!
Also, you were allergic to your rings when you were pregnant? I am so, so sorry. I was without a ring for two days and was asked four times whether or not my baby would have a father. I couldn't believe how rude people could be.
Post a Comment