Friday, March 06, 2009

Still here...

Hello avid readers, it is now Friday afternoon, and I have NOTHING to report. But I thought I'd better check in anyway.

It's snowing outside, but I still took Eliot out and kicked around a ball with him for a while and we both got soaking wet. I didn't bother to put our jackets on beforehand. I'm reaching a new level of motherhood laziness these days.

I did manage to place an online grocery shop order to be delivered tomorrow morning. This pretty much guarantees I WON'T be in labor tonight or tomorrow, and that we could have just gone grocery shopping the normal way, but oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reaching a new level of motherhood laziness these days.

No, No, No, If you wanted to be lazy you would have said, "Oh Eliot, Mommy’s too pregnant , to play outside today, why don’t you eat this bag of sugar, and let mommy relax?”

Love ya,
Pa

Anonymous said...

Mike thank you very much for this idea, we tried this evening and it worked pretty well, both with Eliot and me (as for me, Monica just replaced sugar by chocolate)
Have an outstanding weekend,
Frederic