Thursday, March 05, 2009

Due Date!

I will get Frederic to take a belly picture this evening, but no guarantees that I can get it posted!

I saw my midwife this morning, and there's not a whole lot to report. I'm dilated to1.5cm, but the baby's head is still not engaged firmly against the cervix. So in other words, WHO KNOWS when this kiddo is coming! My amniotic fluid was a little low, but I haven't drank much this morning and so that could be related. I will see her again Sunday morning, and am supposed to drink lots and lots in the meantime, as amniotic fluid is easily affected by dehydration.

In other news, Dell just sent me an email with a new estimated date of delivery for the 10th! Let's hope our computer delivery is more predictable than our baby delivery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I have been wondering all day. I hope that you are holding your little one very soon and I can't wait to know the gender!
Leta

Anonymous said...

I hope the new child doesn't start procrastinating at such an early age. I was 2 weeks late. Glad to hear you are doing well, but I have to agree with Hafsa. We want pictures NOW!.

Take care of yourself.
-J