Dear all,
Our computer is dying!!! The only way I can get it to work is by starting it up in "safe" mode, while simultaneously rubbing a rabbit's foot and crossing my toes.
We will be replacing our computer as fast as possible- the poor thing is over 6 years old, after all, but there may be a small delay for putting photos and news up regarding our upcoming birth.
**Update- I just ordered us a new computer- 10-12 days before it arrives. We'll keep our fingers crossed that this one keeps functioning (more or less) until then.
**Update 2- I just got our order confirmation, which gives a delivery date of the 17th for the computer. I can still use this one in a very limited way in the safe mode. I am really hoping I'll be able to upload pictures when the time comes, but will make no guarantees!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Holy moley, here's to hoping you're overdue. Sorry!
Yikes! Keep me posted!
Leta
I have to start my computer the same way! I hope the new one (computer) manages to come early enough...
Post a Comment