
Eliot having fun with some of the six (6!) little boys and their moms who came over today for our joint party. So much excitement!
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! Happy birthday, Monica!
So how does it feel to be so OLD? Happy birthday Monica. Though I don't know if you thought you'd be where you are right now at this age, I can't say anything else would fit you so well... I'm not sure that came out as I thought it would, but since when am I ever good at that? Congratulations on another year being an amazing friend, mother, and this one I'm assuming, though I doubt Frederic will argue, wife.
-J
Post a Comment