Saturday, August 09, 2008

08.08.08

Two exciting things today:
1. The Olympics start in China at 8pm, Pacific time
2. Eliot discovered he loves Chipotle's just as much as his parents do. He polished off an entire enormous "Quilla", also known as a quesadilla, while we ate our tacos.
Eliot, harmless toddler by day, thief stopping mall cop by night.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Can't wait to see you tomorrow. The kids and I went to a neighborhood safety meeting at the park Tuesday night and I expected to see your whole fam there, but I guess you had better things to do. I didn't want to just stop in, but we did drive past really slow on the way home!

Anonymous said...

Hhmmmm... that seems be very good!
Greetings from Switzerland.
Flo

Anonymous said...

Hello Flo !
Demain jeudi nous irons probablement visiter old Sacramento, donc il y aura peut-etre d'autres photos. On espere que tout va bien pour toi, a tout bientot.