Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
4 comments:
dude, not only in america! they have these at the coop in la praille (in geneva)
haha! We don't have one of those at our grocery store, but when we visited my sister in Ohio they did. Angelina would NOT get out. She screamed when I finally had to force her out.
Pour enfoncer le clou de Sara il y a aussi ces chariots à la Migros de Marin. Tsssk tsssk Monica... Pic
C'est pas prouve que c'est les memes, en plus ici il y a plus de place pour prendre les virages comme Terminator.
Pic !
Post a Comment