This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Friday in the park
Dena, Sam, Eliot, and I spent a beautiful afternoon in Vallée de la Jeunesse. While the boys played with trucks, Dena and I tossed a frisbee. It was the first summery day we've had, and we took full advantage.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Eliot is getting so big, and I love that yellow shirt! Wait I don't even know which one of those kids is Eliot...
2 comments:
Eliot is getting so big, and I love that yellow shirt! Wait I don't even know which one of those kids is Eliot...
--Marc
Ahh, what a beautiful setting! The boys look like they're having such fun.
Post a Comment