Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Peek-a-boo



And here's a vintage sesame street for you to enjoy. I'm not a "Breast is best!" nazi, but I do consider myself a breastfeeding advocate. This clip is beautiful, and it's sad that it probably wouldn't make it into an episode today.

4 comments:

Cherise said...

Love that clip! Goofy 70s and all, but I'm amazed it was there. You're right, people would get all up in arms about that now. Where'd you find it?

Monica said...

Sara posted it on the message board so then I went and took it from youtube. It's such a great video.

Cherise said...

Mind if I steal if for my next breastfeeding segment on my blog?
btw- how's it going on that front? At 16 months, A has zero desire to quit. I think we'll have mommy-led weaning.

Anonymous said...

Clip is no longer available. Wanted to see it though.
-J