Friday, June 08, 2007

You've seen him wake up, now watch him fall asleep!

Log Entry 47
Day 130

My captors, fearing my escape, have placed me under video surveillance. Even during my forced naps, I am under constant watch. The two "gro nups", as they call themselves, believe me weaponless and defenseless. Ha! Naive! Admittedly, they appear immune to my toxic vomit attacks, but this is not my only weapon: necessity is the mother of invention.

After trying to extract information by torturing the rabbit mole left in my cell, I realized he would never break. Well-trained bunny spy that he is, he still can be used to my advantage. With only my own sharp gums as a tool, I bit him until he fell into unconsciousness, then pushed his limp body in front of the lens. My privacy has been won, for now, but the war continues.

I can only hope my allies will decode the squeaky door code I emitted, and rescue me tonight.

- Agent E

2 comments:

Ali said...

Could he be any cuter???? Love the Big Brother camera angle, too! Anyone want to place bets on how many times Natalie is going to watch this?

Anonymous said...

un petit bonhomme très câlé et rusé! l'idée de nous cacher la vue sur "le coucher du prince" avec son lapin est formidable.
bisous
angi