So the doctor listed off the items, explaining that the medicine was a suppository, and handed me the prescription. I got absolutely overwhelmed with a fit of the giggles. I almost couldn't contain myself and as soon as he left the room I tried to explain to Frederic what was so funny, but almost couldn't get the words out through the giggling. So I just handed him the paper and he saw it right off. Can you?
That's right, for a split second, I thought the doctor's signature was sort of a schematic for where to put the suppository! Someone should warn him that his signature looks like.... welll... a butt with an arrow pointed "you know where".Lucky for Eliot, he never needed the medicine!

2 comments:
I'll bet he'd change that signature if he knew! Too funny!
When I was living in France, I was prescribed suppositories. They aren't very pleasant; your son's lucky not to have needed that medicine after all! I'm glad he's doing better now =)
Thats genius!
Post a Comment