This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Look who's one month old!
I just got back from weighing Eliot- he had a major growth spurt! He now weighs 10.3lbs (4.7kg) and I measured him just now (not an exact science) and he appears to be about 24 inches (61cm)!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It doesn’t seem like all that long ago, that you were about that age! You’re both cute!
3 comments:
It doesn’t seem like all that long ago, that you were about that age! You’re both cute!
Pa
Pa's right!
Fred
I am starting to notice a resemblance of Eliot to Frederic! He looks like his dad :)
Haf
Post a Comment