Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
6 comments:
Ils sont mignons tous les deux, n'est-ce-pas Monica?
Ta photo "sleeping in his sling" du 22 février est fantastique. Tu pourrais gagner un concours!
Angi
That is by far the cutest picture in your collection! I hate that you can't be at my shower :( Move back PLEASE!
Haf
That is just too cute!!! I've tried the same thing - big yawns, closing my eyes and feigning sleep. A just laughs. These little ones will do what they want to do when they want to do it!
What an adorable little boy! Is he your first?
LOL, that is a great photo!!! He is like um, yeh, i dont think so, why dont you entertain me instead mister.
Votre petit ange est adorable... à croquer! Bravo pour ces belles photos et les textes rigolos. C'est une découverte à chaque visite du blog, une découverte qui permet de suivre Eliot qui découvre le monde qui l'entoure. A bientôt. La "tante" de Bulle
Post a Comment