Frederic made these boats from chestnuts Eliot gathered, matchsticks, and Ivy's old shirt. In the process Eliot learned how to light matches, and has a nice burn to prove it.
Bread made from this recipe. Oh man, when Eliot found out microscopic bugs were farting in the dough... he was really not too sure about the whole process. But, as soon as I pulled the finished product out of the oven, it disappeared before any photos could be taken. This recipe is very good, and ridiculously simple.
Sunday, October 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Microscopic bugs farting in the dough. Made me laugh so hard I almost cried. I just love your blog.
Love ya
Deb
Nobody wants to post a comment about my skills?
Frederic
Hahaha! "Farting in the dough..." (Can't believe I wrote the f-word. Don't tell my mom.) I think I will still be laughing about this next year! Thanks for making my day. Classic...xoxo
Post a Comment