Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tag, I'm it.

My SIL tagged me to list 10 surprising things about myself... so here goes:

1.  I am a veteran of the US military.


2.  I was an emancipated minor, briefly.

3.  I'm almost legally blind.  But not quite!

4.  I can let a box of candy sit on the shelf until it is too stale to eat.

5.  I caught my own baby as she was being born.

6.  I'm afraid of the ocean.

7.  I am married to Frederic and living in Switzerland because my high school Spanish class was full and I got moved to French.

8.  I waste a ridiculous amount of time on the internet.  However, I am an expert googler.  Ask a question, and I find the answer.

9.  I am starting to like housework.

10.  I'm starting to get gray hair already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're afraid of the ocean?! I don't think I knew that one!

leta

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Five of these could be me! :)

We are half-alike!

Beth said...

I want to catch my own baby as he's being born!

Which 5 Leila!