This was Ivy's first time participating in the cookie making process. I say "participate" because "help" just isn't quite the correct term... Eliot helped a bit, right up until there was a beater to lick clean.
Monday, August 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ivy has such beautiful eyes...smooch the kids, love you!
Hi Monica! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I'm using a book called Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons. Its available in bookstores and on Amazon. We are almost halfway through the book... and she'll be 3 1/2 in September. I really Like it so far! I also bought the first set of Bob Books, and I'm looking for something else similar for some variety. The lessons usually only take about 10 minutes. .. but we don't do the writing part yet. Please feel free to email if you want to discuss it more! Milkjugs07 at gmail dot com. But I'm a beginner too! ;)
Post a Comment