I wanted this picture to work out soooooooooo badly! The light was interesting, the setting fantastic, the "model" dressed perfectly for the shot. Only two things were missing.
A tripod and a teeny, tiny, touch of directed flash on the face. Just a drop. (In this version, the face was slightly lightened in lightroom)
Instead, I have a photo that is ALMOST what I want it to be. Except for the blur and the grain. And also, I'm going to tattoo ISO to my left hand, because letting the camera choose for me is not such a hot idea.
So now I need to reunite this church gateway, this model, the time of day, time of year, and appropriate weather and just do a retake. That shouldn't be too hard, right?
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hmmm. Shouldn't be too hard. I doubt the model would complain.
-J
Beautiful work..xoxo California Amy
Post a Comment