We ran into an English speaker at the playground today. It went something like this:
"And what's your name?"
"Eliot. And I have a fuzzy head."
And while we're on the topic of crazy things 3 year olds say...
At dinner a few nights ago, completely out of the blue, Eliot turned to me and said, "Mommy, let's throw Ivy in the garbage." So much for sibling bonding. I kept a straight face and told him it wasn't a nice thing to say. But I think Daddy rolling around on the ground in hysterics may have detracted from the lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Alex told me the other day it would be easier on my brother and his wife if they only had two kids. Her and Chris. Matt is apparently ok to get rid of...
-J
Great picture of the fuzzy-headed one! Give his noggin a rub for me! Smooch the kids, love you!
Post a Comment