Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm in trouble.

Every once in a while, Frederic gets a little out of hand.  He starts to think that this is "our" blog.  He makes irrational demands that I put certain pictures up on the blog.  Because I am a wonderful and caring person, I usually acquiesce.

But last weekend, I forgot.  I got all caught up in my bird pictures that I forgot about that day's big event:  Eliot and Ivy had their first ride on a peddle boat.  We rented a pedalo and went out on the lake for a half hour.  Eliot was enthralled... Ivy less so.  Probably because I refused to let her out of the back pack and walk off the edge of the boat.  Maybe when the water is a bit warmer...
Les voila :
 

And this is a picture of Eliot with one of the numerous log carvings along our stretch of the lake.  After a family meeting, we've decided this snake's name is Saruman.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica,
Je donne raison à Frédé! Ces photos ont mérité d'êtres mises sur ton blog. Elle montre une famille unie et heureuse. Du bonheur et de l'amour, tout simplement.
Cela fait plaisir à voir!
A bientôt, Flo