Friday, April 02, 2010

Easter Eggs!

I was so excited this year to dye eggs with Eliot for the first time!  It was even more fun than planned, and no permenant stains!  Eliot is so careful and meticulous, but his toddler exuberence still comes through... two eggs were harmed during the process.  I kept running back and forth from behind the camera to Eliot's side... loved every minute.  And the best thing about having so many grandparents is that we'll be doing it all again tomorrow!  These eggs were boiled by my mom (Nana), dyed by Eliot and me (Mommy!), and will be made into Devilied Eggs Sunday by my grandmother (GG).  I like the intergenerational shot.  Another extremely fun thing to photograph due to all the colors and excitement and happiness shared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Voici un souvenir extraordinaire qu'Eliot et Ivy garderont de leur séjour en Californie. Passer des Fêtes de Pâques en la préparant en famille, tout enfant en rêve!
Bientôt le retour en Suisse... Heureusement, car ces deux adorables bouts de chou nous manquent!!!
A bientôt,
Flo