Far from done...
I'd appreciate any cooents/ritiques about the style/colors/look, as well as for the contents of any of the pages that look like they are more or less "done".
www.lausannedoula.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
3 comments:
I haven't read all the FAQ yet, but I think it looks great. I love the tree on the right side. The first part of "About Me" is cut off for me. It says "out Me" but maybe that's just mine. I love the pic of you and Ivy and of course your prices mean nothing to me, foreign currency and all, but the break down looks good. I was thinking the large amount of white makes it look a bit less done, but note sure what else to do so as not to lose the nice tree design. I'll let you know if I come up with anything. I love the D with the baby too!
I, too, love the "D" - awesome! I don't see the first two white boxes until I click on the local or online button, and then I just see a tiny sliver of the bottom of the first two boxes. Love the colors, though!
In FAQ, the 3rd line down- research is spelled wrong. 4th line you have pre-natal instead of prenatal, not sure if that is intentional or not.
What about my husband? has a . just before it and there is a floating . just above What does a doula do to help me cope with labor?
What if I want an epidural?...2nd paragraph, 1st line-you have tme instead of time.
Correction to my previous comment - instead of About Me, I see "ut Me" and that is the first tab I see, except when I click Online Resources, then I see a 1st tab that is almost completely overlapped with green and the 2nd tab says "out Me"
Looks good! Hope that helps!
Leta
Post a Comment