Ok- everyone go to google and type in either lausanne doula or doula lausanne... and there I am!
AND a company wants to send me free cloth diaper samples to show to my clients!
(Now all I need are more clients!) (But I have several feelers out to help me with that already)
Considering how cool I am, I should probably raise my prices!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I googled you. You're the first hit. Love the new editions. FYI - "Copyright 2010 Lausanne Doula" shows up 2 lines before the last part of Birth Experience Reflective Process and Recovery. I love that pic of you in this section! Remind me, did you take a picture of your shadow?
Oh and I've been meaning to ask...does insurance cover your services? I noticed your comment that they won't for the breastfeeding consult. Just trying to get you some extra money if I can. = )
You may already know this, but you didn't quite finish your last sentence of Homemade Baby Food Class.
Hope that helps!
Leta
Love your website, and you are googleable too, man you are cool! Guess we better get autographs now before you become to famous and before your first book. You are a great writer. Your letter to Eliot was so touching and I know he will treasure it.
Love ya
Deb
Post a Comment