First, the link: Dr Sears on Babywearing
And how does this relate to me? Well, it's a segway into some information about my doula-ing business so far. I have completed all of my non hands-on training for both doula and breastfeeding counselor training. I am now anxiously awaiting the arrivals of SIX babies! January, February, March, May, and June! Pretty fantastic, if you ask me! Most of these women have also expressed an interest in some breastfeeding help, so I should be able to kill two birds with one baby. Errr... stone. I hope to cover babywearing in my post-natal visits with all of these families as well!
I meant, and totally forgot, to put up a video of me getting Ivy into a back carry with a wrap. Maybe I'll bring my wrap to CA and do it there where I have someone to actually record it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That should be more fun to watch than a Cirque de Soleil performance!
Post a Comment