Thursday, September 10, 2009

Six Months

Time is flying by. Ivy had her six moth well visit today, and the pediatrician was very happy with her. She weighs in at 7.43kg, and is 62cm tall now. This afternoon, she'll get to taste some butternut squash as her first solid food. Ivy is getting up on all four and rocking, but has not yet gotten organized enough to take a crawl step. She usually collapses and then army crawls to her destiation... but never for than a foor or so.

(In case you can't tell, I'm experimenting with sepia...)
I may do some more "posed" photos tomorrow, as my dad has pointed out that I didn't actually bathe her or comb her hair for this series.

1 comment:

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

First of all, I love these pictures! Ivy is so beautiful!!

Second, oh my goodness, my Charlotte is the same length as Ivy. Seriously, the same length. Well. Almost. She's 61cm.

I'm going to go cry now because I'm pretty sure this means she isn't a tiny newbie anymore.