Thanks to all of you who make my life great!
And since I know you're just stopping by to see pictures of the kids...


I've got lots more pictures to share from my dad and Debbie's visit, I just need to sort them a pick some out. Stay tuned.
This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)


I've got lots more pictures to share from my dad and Debbie's visit, I just need to sort them a pick some out. Stay tuned.
3 comments:
I love Ivy's hair. It's so "There's Something About Mary"!
Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog. I am moved to tears by your stand for babies and am so pleased if I have contributed to you.
Gloria Lemay, Vancouver BC Canada
http://www.glorialemay.com/blog
Oh my goodness! This is too funny. The hair is great! And the the socks? What exactly is going here with the outfit? It's hilarious. LJ
Post a Comment