I'm still working on the Monthly Meal Planning Project, but have sort of gotten side-tracked by trying new recipes in my new slow cooker. Anyway, here's what's cooking this week:
Saturday: Roast chicken
Sunday: Fondue (Frederic and I ate this after the kids were in bed while watching a movie!)
Monday: Chicken in mushroom sauce with brown rice (a healthy version of the Cambell's soup recipe, made in the slow cooker). So far, this is smelling really good.
Tuesday: Burritos
Wednesday: Broccoli Beef (slow cooker)
Thursday: Roast vegetables and sausage (slow cooker)
Friday: Onion breaded chicken, and I might try this recipe for slow cooker chocolate mousse in honor of our visitors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love that blog!
We vote for trying the slow cooker chocolate mousse!
I think I might have to try some of these recipes. Let me know if you come across any good dairy and egg free recipes. This weekend I made some vegan cinnamon rolls that tasted great!
Post a Comment