Saturday, August 01, 2009

Brunch à la ferme

Happy Swiss Day! Today we went to "Bruch à la Ferme", a fun way to support local farmers on the Swiss national holiday. We met up with my friend Dena and family, at a farm in the Vallée de Joux, about an hour away.

Our thoughts? Great food, lots of little animals to admire... too much direct sunlight! We left around noon to try to beat the skipped-nap-crankies.... we had mitigated success.Eliot and Sam, getting to examine "A tractor. Mommy, A TRACTOR! Mommymommymommy TRACTORRRRR!" up close.

You may be asking yourself, "Does Frederic ever go anywhere without a coffee in his hand?" No, no he doesn't.

Room to run

Ivy and I, walking back to the food tents

Ivy makes a mad grab for the yogurt!!!

A few family shots

"What do you mean I have to wait two more months before I get any good Swiss farm food?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. That looks like so much fun! LJ