That's right, I am ready for the Next Evolution. My ideal: one Aligro trip per month for meat, one online grocery trip per month for dry goods and household supplies, one mid-week market trip per month for fruits and veggies, and some additional fruit/veggie/bread runs by Frederic during the week.
Today's task was to come up with 30ish meals, and here's how I did:
Meat-based meals (17)
meatloaf *2
Chicken tacos *2
Sausage pizza *2
Roast chicken *2
Lemon chicken thighs *2
Onion chicken *2
Burgers *1
Salmon *3
Enchiladas *1
Vegetarian Meals (13)
fondue *1
Burritos *1
Pain perdu *1
Veg soup *2
Stir fry *1
omlettes *2
Pasta *2
quiche *1
Mushroom pizza *2
I clearly need to work on my vegetarian-meals-that-don't-contain-cheese list.
Stay tuned- August will be my first trial month, although we'll be having visitors for two weeks, so it might get complicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment