3 months 10 days: First tummy-to-back roll. She has now repeated this little maneuver multiple times, but hasn't quite gotten good enough at it to instantly end dreaded tummy time.
Back-to-belly roll: so far, only one, same day as the belly-to-back roll.
Getting some more belly laughs out of her, but still not regularly.
And the big news: Last night I cut her hair. Nothing serious, but that baby mullet just had to go. I trimmed off just enough so her hair isn't getting stuck in all of the fat rolls around her neck every time she turns her head.
Post bath, pre haircut
After haircut
Also in the big news category, she spent most of last night in her own room (I put her in the crib when she was already asleep, and took her into our bed around 4am). Today, she has spent both naps in the crib, and I've done some gentle attempts to put her down groggy but awake. First nap- she was able to go from "long blink stage" to asleep while lying in her bed with my hands on her back. Second nap- no such luck. I had to get her fully out before she'd consent. I guess this is what is called Baby Steps!

1 comment:
The sleeping picture is so cute! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment