Hi all!
We are back online finally. After the shakes and dizziness wore off from the internet withdrawal, I was able to make this video of our apartment. Originally, I had planned to clean the apartment, put away dinner dishes, etc, but then suddenly it was bedtime for Eliot and I still had to pack and give Ivy a bath and... you get the idea. So ignore the mess.
Also, this was going to be a lot funnier. I had spent countless hours lying awake at night, thinking up witty commentary for the video to the effect that Frederic and I are responsible for a significant percentage of the clear cutting of Sweden's native particle board forests... that only a 5'2'' female with a degree in physics could assemble our computer desk in the closet (or a very well-trained monkey)... but alas, I got stage fright once the camera was rolling. Or maybe I was just too tired.
Anyway, wish me luck as I will be flying solo with the two kids tomorrow. Frederic's doctor is still not 100% on board with him flying after his recent asthma attack, so he's going to do the prudent thing and stay here. No Chipotle for him, poor guy.
To all my California people, see you soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the balcony! Oh, and the office, of course!
What a great apartment! And I love the balcony as well! Great view! I'm so happy for you and your new home! Can't wait to see you! LJ
Awesome apartment!
I hope you feel better Frederic.
-J
Post a Comment