Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fairy Tale Town

Aunt Hafsa, Eliot, Monica, Ivy
Eliot, Nana, and the rabbit
Ivy, Monica, Eliot, Hafsa as the Cowardly Lion, Tin Man, Dorothy, and Scarecrow
Eliot, Ivy, Monica in the Little Engine that Could
Eliot waving hello
Eliot and Aunt Hafsa at Cinderella's pumpkin carriage
Aunt Hafsa and Eliot at the Crooked House
Eliot and Nana at Owl's House
Captain Eliot at the helm
King Eliot at the Round Table

3 comments:

Ali said...

I love that place. Had to rescue Owen a couple years ago at the top of Owl's House and it turns out that my hips don't comfortably fit down that slide. Who knew??

Anonymous said...

SO JEALOUS! They won't let you into fairytale town unless you have a child with you. I think I need to kidnap my nephews or niece.

-J

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Looks like alot of fun! That picture of King Eliot is awesome! =)