Kichen. The closed door opens to the entryway. I think we'll take if off the hinges and put it in the basement.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
We have keys!!!
Front door, and pantry on the left

Kichen. The closed door opens to the entryway. I think we'll take if off the hinges and put it in the basement.
Huge (for Europe) fridge and freezer
View from the balcony
Small bathroom
Big bathroom
(Probably) Monica and Frederic's room
(Probably) Ivy's room. I'm hesitating because I love the giant window here and want it for myself.
Eliot's room
The living room (The goofy guy pulling his pants up came free with the apartment. The toddler cost extra.)
Kichen. The closed door opens to the entryway. I think we'll take if off the hinges and put it in the basement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW!!!, way cool apartment.
Deb
Good for you! It looks great! I'm thinking good elevator thoughts for you! LJ
WOW!!! Good luck with the move!!
Ca y est: c'est le GRAND jour. Vous aurez enfin un appart moderne et vos deux petits bouts de chou chacun une chambre... Cool!
Certainement que Monica appréciera particulièrement la cuisine labo super bien équipée et Frédéric les savoureux muffins et autres spécialités qu'elle permettra de réaliser.
Bon déménagement et... see you soon.
Flo
It looks so BIG and CLEAN!! You must be so excited :)
Post a Comment