
Then, we went for a walk in a newly discovered park on Sunday.
And here's Ivy wearing her Bum Genius cloth diapers, which I started putting her in a couple of weeks ago. Can you believe how chunky she is compared to when she was born? For anyone considering cloth, these diapers are the way to go! They will fit her from now through potty training.

5 comments:
Wow. Amazingly cute.
-J
Did you have to buy new cloth diapers for Ivy or did the ones Eliot used hold up? I don't think ours will last for another baby.
Amber
I sort of split the difference. Eliot isn't potty trained yet, but he doesn't need as many diapers as he once did... so I got 15 new ones to add to the 15 Eliot already had. The velcro on his is really wearing out, but otherwise they are in good condition. I am hoping the velcro will last long enough for Ivy, but otherwise, I might see how hard it would be to sew on new velcro tabs to the old diapers.
I don't know if this is a reasonable suggestion, but you might try safety pins for Kudzu if the sewing new velcro doesn't work.
-J
Ooh, we just bought a few Bum Genius to stash for when the baby comes. We've bought a couple other cloth diapers too, and I am sooooooo excited to try them all out. I'm so glad to hear that the Bum Genius have worked for you guys because I've heard some mixed reviews. It's always nice to hear some good ones!
Post a Comment