This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Pink Hat and First Smiles
So the day I started getting sick, I took the kids out to the mall and couldn't help buying this pink hat for Ivy. Anyone who knows me would realize that buying something pink was a pretty clear giveaway that I was getting sick and not feeling in my right mind...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Take heart Monica. The black and white pictures hide the fact the hat is pink.
I never thought I would see the day you would buy pink.
2 comments:
Take heart Monica. The black and white pictures hide the fact the hat is pink.
I never thought I would see the day you would buy pink.
I am glad you are all feeling better.
-J
What a beautiful smile your little girl has!! AH! How exciting!
Post a Comment