This is one of the first questions I asked my husband when I met him. Luckily, he was nice enough to explain that "Swiss" is not a language, and that Swiss people speak French, German, Italian, or Romanisch. He was also nice enough to marry me. :-)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Saturday with friends
This Saturday, we went to dinner at our friends Philippe and Sophie's house outside of Neuchatel. We don't see this couple very often, but when we do, it's guaranteed to be a fun evening. In this case, we had so much fun that we didn't end up leaving until after 11pm, at which point I was certainly tired, but Eliot was still going strong. We had a delicious fondue chinoise, and Eliot was able to check out a piano for the first time.Since then, he's been doing a lot of the following, to try to make up for such a late night:
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He better be carfeul sleeping with his mouth open, he might eat a spider. -J
Monica, I love your blog. What a charming family! You will have to excuse me not having written any comments for the last weeks or even months. Have a good time. Angi in Basle - grand-aunt of Eliot
Hi Kirstin! How did you stumble upon my blog? We actually live just outside the city, so I can't really recommend a Lausanne pediatrician, but I can ask my friend who she takes her kids to.
5 comments:
He better be carfeul sleeping with his mouth open, he might eat a spider.
-J
Monica, I love your blog. What a charming family! You will have to excuse me not having written any comments for the last weeks or even months.
Have a good time.
Angi in Basle - grand-aunt of Eliot
Chère Angi ! Cela nous fait un immense plaisir de te lire à nouveau sur le blog !
Frederic
I'm a piano teacher! Want to sign him up? I am also 5 months pregnant and wondered who your pediatrician is, as I live in Lausanne, too!
Hi Kirstin! How did you stumble upon my blog? We actually live just outside the city, so I can't really recommend a Lausanne pediatrician, but I can ask my friend who she takes her kids to.
Post a Comment