Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy (belated) New Year!

Welcome to 2009, year of many adventures for my little family. On our list of things to do this year: celebrate Eliot's second birthday, birth a baby, visit California, start Eliot in pre-preschool, move apartments (if a good one opens up), enjoy red wine a bit more often, and I'm sure other things that I've forgotten...

Personally, this year I plan to finish my doula training, including attending two births to receive my certification. I would also like to restart some kind of exercise program that doesn't involve the stroller, but that may be asking a little much! I'd like to become a better housekeeper and a more organized cook and freezer user, but hey, let's leave something for 2010, right?

I hope this year brings happiness to everyone!

2 comments:

Ali said...

No reason to resolve this year what you can put off for next, right??

Cherise said...

That's so great your doula training is proceeding well. Attending two births will be so exciting!