Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fondue Chinoise

Last night, we inaugurated our new fondue chinoise kit- it holds hot broth, wine, or oil, and you cook pieces of meat or vegetable in it, then dip the meat into your choice of several sauces. Served here with chips, beet salad (Merci Denise!) and cucumber salad. It was delicious!
This week's menu, in no particular order:

homemade pizza with mushrooms
turkey cutlets with cranberry sauce compote
salmon
chili
pork chops with cherry sauce

Unfortunately, I have compoletely lost my appetite, especially for meat. Trying hard to keep putting on some weight for baby's sake! So what if the baby is composed mostly of chocolate milk? That never hurt anyone, right?

1 comment:

Ali said...

I hate milk. I mean HATE. I can have some on my cereal, but that's it. It was pure torture as a child to have to drink a glass of it at dinner every night. But when I got pregnant with Lauren chocolate milk was my go-to craving!