I had my appointment today with my midwife Alice, and baby is doing great, and so am I! Our next appointment will probably be the last until the birth, which just seems crazy! Time flies. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my ob/gyn for one last ultrasound to make sure baby is head down, but I feel totally sure he or she is head-down based on the movements and lumps I can feel in there.
Things are slowly, but steadily, getting crossed off of the "to do before baby" list.
All right, I will make a CONCERTED effort to produce within the next 24 hours:
a. a belly photo
b. Eliot singing Itsy Bitsy Spider, complete with hand gestures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Getting closer. You've been entirely too lax lately about pictures, so post lots, soon.
I can't wait! I will check for them tomorrow and hold you to that!
LJ
Post a Comment