Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Talking to daddy

Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, Eliot was able to talk to Frederic before nap time almost every day. And we even had webcams set up, so Eliot and his Daddy could play trains together while they talked!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Could he be any cuter? I was so bummed I didn't remember to take any pictures that day when the boys were driving that hot dog bus.

Cherise said...

That is such a cute picture! I never thought of using head phones when we talk, it might be easier. We're usually on the cell phone and A is walking around the house talking. It's so funny to watch because she tries to show Frederic stuff. Normally when we talk to grandpapa is via webcam, but with Frederic it's only phone, so she's confused.

Anonymous said...

I don't think he can get any cuter! I love that smile!
Leta