Sunday, December 28, 2008

Mommy, look what I can do!

Today I was busy fixing Eliot's lunch while he ricocheted around the kitchen and dining area claiming he was "SO HUNGY!" I tunred around for a second to flip the quesadilla, and when I looked again... he was up in his high chair! Yikes! So after making a video of it, I went ahead and converted his chair into a child's seat, in the hopes that it will reduce the chances of a major head injury as Eliot climbs in and out of the chair. He keeps asking for coffee in the video because we had to bribe him with coffee to get him to repeat the climb on video.

2 comments:

Cherise said...

Ok, seeing this I'm glad we took the high chair out last year! A refused to sit in it any longer, so we finally just moved it to another room. She does, however, move the big chair all over the room to climb up higher. If she knew she could get even higher with the high chair she'd insist on having it back!

A also has a fascination with coffee - she loves to make it and insists on it all day.

Ali said...

Hilarious, I love it! Sweetest little voice ever, too!