Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baby Photo

Our last official visit with the ob/gyn went very well. We had our detailed 20 week ultrasound, which showed a healthy, wriggling baby. We chose not to find out the sex again, although it was much harder to resist this time around for some reason!

For the time being, baby is head down, facing out to see the world. However, it will still move around quite a bit in the next 20 weeks. Baby had it's head tilted wayyyyy back, which is why the neck looks so long and skinny.
From now on, I will recieve care from a midwife who will also deliver the baby (barring some emergency) in one of the nearby birth centers- either Morges or Nyon. I'll post more about why I'm choosing an out-of-hospital birth at some later time. :-)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thanks Haf. You will have your children too, by hook or by crook, and I think about you every day and can't wait to share the experience of motherhood with you!!!