For the nap, I found him 20 minutes later towards the foot of his bed, but asleep. He did wake up after 1 hour, which is normal, but he got up instead of putting himself back to sleep for an hour more, which is what he would have done in his crib. So still room for a bit of improvement there.
For his bedtime, we found him up at the head of the bed where I had placed him in his little nest.
Look how small he is! Awwww. Notice he still will not tolerate blankets.
Eliot and his "brace of coneys" as Sam Gamgee would say. We just refer to them as "Eliot's flock of rabbits". The large one he is hugging was a special Big Boy Bed initiation present.
Also featured here is the armadillo my grandma Lois made me when I left for Houston, the boppy my mom got me for my baby shower, the blanket Arle got us for our wedding gift, and the fleece blanket Beverley made Eliot when he was born. And sadly, I can't remember who got us the bear, but that's also from our baby shower. (And Dena provided us with one of the rabbits because she was getting creeped out by the mold growing on Rabbit I and thought I should alternate with Rabbit II while washing the original.) Thank you all for making this cozy nest possible!

No comments:
Post a Comment